Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Arka Energy is committed to
- Complying with all applicable rules, regulations, legislations, acts to ensure high standard of HSE Performance.
- Zero Accident is set as target, which is intended to be achieved by the implementation of the Safety Management System and Procedures at par with International standards.
- All the Staff, Contractors and other Stake Holders will be united by the Safety Management System and Environment Management System to achieve the goal of high standard of HSE performance by taking the contribution from each parties associated with the Project, Operations and other business processes.
- Arka Energy strongly believes that HSE is the responsibility of each and every Member involved in the business processes. Appropriate Induction Program, Training, and Awareness programs will be promoted as part of the Safety Management System to
- Ensure Safe working of all personnel and their healthy life
- Prevent damages of the Assets and Properties due to accidents thereby avoiding monetary loss to the Company and the Stake Holders Minimise the adverse effects on the Environment by complying with Environment Management System and Procedures.
- The Board of Arka Energy is committed to allocating appropriate Funds and other Resources to achieve high standard of HSE Performance.